Quinta Vergara Park & Botanical Garden
Viña del Mar is known worldwide, among other things, for its beautiful gardens, its spectacular castles and for the International Song Festival, which takes place with great call in the amphitheater of the Quinta Vergara Park, surrounded by colorful gardens and large trees.
Our The Gardens Tours includes:
- A guided walk through the two great parks of the Garden City; the aforementioned Quinta Vergara Park and the National Botanical Garden. (tickets included)
- Transportation from the first attraction to the second round trip. (and as far as necessary).
- Some snacks, water and a souvenir.
The general price per person is from 40 USD
- Argentines, Peruvians and Bolivians have a 15% discount
- Children and seniors 20% discount.